Natrona County Arrest Log (4/6/22 – 4/10/22)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Get our free mobile app
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Michele Amack -- Fail to Appear
- Marcia Anderson -- Larceny, DWUS
- Virgil Behan -- Contract Hold/billing
- Gary Brummett -- Criminal Warrant
- Juan Burton -- Domestic Battery - 1st Offense
- Christopher Chapman -- Fail to Appear x2
- Samuel Fales -- Fail to Comply
- Deshann Gorden -- Fail to Comply
- Brandon Guthrie -- Fail to Register as Sex Offender - 1st Offense
- Stacy Hanson -- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Ward Hawkins -- Simple Assault
- James Howell -- Fail to Appear x3
- Brandon Jenkins -- Courtesy Hold Other Agency
- Dustin Kennedy -- Interfere/ Assault on a Police Officer, Use Controlled Substance - Schedule I, II, or III
- Ronald Knapp -- Fail to Comply
- Marie LoneBear -- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Daniel Marin-Laris -- Possess Controlled Substance - Plant - 3 oz or Less, Aggravated Assault and Battery with Deadly Weapon, Vandalism/Destroy Property, Felon/Possess Weapon
- Colin McDonald -- Serve Jail Time
- Naomi Myers -- Domestic battery
- David Owyhee -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Everett Phillips -- Fail to Appear x2, Criminal Warrant, District Court Bench Warrant, Fail to Comply
- Kenneth Richards -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Robin Siepp -- Controlled Substance Possession Meth, Hold for probation and Parole
- Donald Smith -- Trespassing
- Eric Stallings -- Hold for probation and Parole, Resisting Arrest-Interfere with/Hinder/F
- Tanner Stanley -- Theft - $1,000 or More
- James Towner -- Fail to Appear
- Stephanie Wheeler -- Controlled Substance Possession Meth, Controlled Substance Possession x2, Criminal Warrant
- Chad Wounded Face -- Trespassing, Public Intoxication Prohibited, Shoplifting
I Swear I'll Kill You If You Play That
Recently, a Wyoming man was convicted of assaulting and shooting another man over an argument about a song on the radio.
No one died. The shooter got 7 years and a $1,357 fine.
This much we know but the public never got to hear - WHAT WAS THE SONG?
Imagine yourself on a long Wyoming highway, late at night. You're driving with someone and a song that you just HATE comes on the radio. But they turn it UP and start to sting along.
How bad does the song have to be to justify doing what you are thinking?
Below are some examples.