Sales Account Executive - Casper, Cheyenne, Laramie
Experience/Skills: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our radio and digital advertising sales team in each of our three Wyoming markets, we are looking for an Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
Job Summary: A Townsquare Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers.
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success.
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
To apply, send your resume, and salary requirements to Regional Vice President Bob Price. No phone calls, please.
Media & Digital Sales Executive – Laramie
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you. Townsquare Media Laramie is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team!
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital productssuch as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
- Goal oriented and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
- Candidates must demonstrate passion for sales
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Broadcast/digital sales experience a plus
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
To apply, send your resume to Leslie Hill. No phone calls, please.
Townsquare Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.