K2 Radio is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
K2 Radio is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite programs plus the news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up K2 Radio on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for K2 Radio . Tap on the station logo to get to the K2 Radio skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the K2 Radio skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play K2 Radio” (Kay two radio)
Also sign up to get K2 Radio Flash Briefings on your Alexa-enabled device. K2 Radio Flash Briefings provide the latest local news updates on demand. Follow the directions above and search for "K2 Radio Flash Briefing".
To listen to your flash briefing, just say "Alexa, play my flash briefing".
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email here.