Natrona County Arrest Log (4/11/22 – 4/13/22)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Get our free mobile app
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Mckayla Archambault -- Fail to Comply
- Joe Barragan -- NCIC Hit, Bond Revocation
- Nathan Biberston -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Kooper Cavender -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Jerad Champlin -- Serve Jail Time
- Kevin Clark -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Harold Crazythunder -- Fail to Comply
- David Criss -- Fail to Appear x2
- Jimmie Curtis -- Criminal Warrant
- Gerald Finch -- Serve Jail Time
- Ronald Fox -- Fail to Appear
- Gage Hardwick -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Douglas Hawk -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Anthony Holliday -- District Court Bench Warrant
- Isaiah Montiano Like -- Fail to Comply, Fail to Appear
- Preston Mooney -- Fail to Appear x2, Fail to Comply, Insurance violation-No current Liability, Registration Motor Vehicle-No current/im, DUS-Driving while license suspended/revoked, Obstruction of Drive/Obscured Vision, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Alexa Pacheco -- Criminal Warrant
- Sierra Randall -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Candace Redman -- Serve Jail Time
- Rodney Smith -- Hold for probation and Parole
- Kyle Vollmer -- Fail to Comply
- Louis Wohltman -- Criminal Warrant
I Swear I'll Kill You If You Play That
Recently, a Wyoming man was convicted of assaulting and shooting another man over an argument about a song on the radio.
No one died. The shooter got 7 years and a $1,357 fine.
This much we know but the public never got to hear - WHAT WAS THE SONG?
Imagine yourself on a long Wyoming highway, late at night. You're driving with someone and a song that you just HATE comes on the radio. But they turn it UP and start to sting along.
How bad does the song have to be to justify doing what you are thinking?
Below are some examples.