Natrona County Arrest Log (1/27/23 – 1/29/23)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Get our free mobile app
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Pauline Adams, 43 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Kelly Allen, 35 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Rusty Beeson, 45 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Gary Chingman, 53 -- Public intoxication.
- Jordan Cobb, 38 -- Fail to appear.
- Kenneth Doherty, 37 -- Violate protection order.
- Hokashina Fast Horse, 36 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Michelle Ford, 18 -- Fail to appear.
- Rebecca Frontela, 25 -- Driving under the influence: Alcohol - 0.08% or more.
- Nichole Haines, 42 -- Possession of a controlled substance - powder or crystal.
- Avery Hawkwing, 32 -- Courtesy hold for other agency.
- Trevor Holmes, 24 -- Serve jail time.
- James Hoelscher, 40 -- Driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Donald Jackson, 31 -- Resisting arrest, criminal warrant.
- William Jannasch, 39 -- Fail to register as a sex offender - first offense.
- Austin McClain, 24 -- Courtesy hold for other agency.
- Shawn Newport, 43 -- District Court bench warrant.
- Jerry Preston, 47 -- Strangulation of household member, domestic battery - first offense.
- Clifton Qualls, 56 -- Aggravated assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
- Darien Schoonover, 24 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Ryelan Sjostrom, 34 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Justin Smith, 33 -- Contract hold, courtesy hold for other agency.
- David Sterkel, 18 -- Serve jail time.
- Isaiah Williams, 20 -- Contract hold.
Guy in the Chair: A Look Inside the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center
For the Casper Police Department and every other first responder agency, there is the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center. They are this town's 'Guy in the Chair,' taking calls, directing traffic and, quite literally, saving lives.
K Street Sewer Line Maintenance in Casper
The City of Casper and contractors are conducting sewer line maintenance in north Casper for the next several weeks. The work will affect access on K Street to Lincoln Elementary School, the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Wyoming, residences and businesses. The city urges drivers to exercise caution because portions of K street often will be narrowed to a single lane with the use of signs and portable traffic signals.