Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (7/26/19 – 7/28/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Michele R. Amack -- County warrant/hold for agency.
- Alana A. Archuleta -- Public intoxication.
- Marilyn M. Bain -- District court bench warrant.
- Brian S. Bayer -- Fail to appear.
- Ronald Benally -- Public intoxication; open container-space/structure.
- Joshua D. Bradley -- Fail to comply.
- Mark C. Cressy -- Fail to comply.
- Maurice D. Duran -- Public intoxication.
- Robert J. Dye -- Public intoxication.
- Douglas A. Graham -- Driving while under the influence.
- Raymond G. Gunn -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Gina Y. Harris -- Possession with intent to deliver; controlled substance possession -- methamphetamine.
- Dylan W. Hess -- Public intoxication; disturbance.
- Casey L. Hudgens -- Driving while under the influence.
- Barbara G. Johnson -- Driving while under the influence; leave the scene of an accident.
- Billy R. Jones -- Public intoxication.
- Michael J. Kranenburg -- Public intoxication.
- Tyler R. Little Dog -- Public intoxication.
- Katrina M. Lucero -- Fail to appear.
- Armando A. Martinez -- Driving while under suspension; interference with a peace officer; driving without an interlock device.
- Katherine M. McNaughton -- Fail to comply.
- Shade A. Meacham -- Damage/destroy property; disturbance -- breach of peace.
- Alec D. Miller -- Fail to comply.
- Phillip J. Padilla -- Criminal warrant; county warrant/hold for agency.
- Jeremy L. Parke -- Fail to comply; National Crime Information Center hit.
- Richard P. Root -- Public intoxication.
- Leon Spoonhunter -- Public intoxication.
- Zachary D. Studanski -- Criminal warrant.
- Nicole C. Sulzen -- Domestic battery.
- Austin M. Toro -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Cory Williams -- Open container-space/structure; public intoxication.
- Jonathan E. Yeargain -- Fail to comply.
- Andrew J. Youker -- Follow too close; open container-operating vehicle; driving while under the influence.
- Ronald E. Young -- Fail to comply.