Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (3/18/20 – 3/20/20)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Destry Bristow -- public intoxication, open container-possess/dispense in open
- Marissa Brown -- public intoxication prohibited
- Joshua Capshaw -- failure to comply x3, criminal warrant
- Hokashina Fast Horse -- driving while under the influence, insurance violation, resisting arrest, contract hold/billing
- Brittany LeClere -- interference, assault on a police officer
- Eliel Lopez -- criminal warrant
- Susan Miller -- serve jail time
- Louis Montoya -- hold for probation and parole
- Rachel Phillips -- hold for probation and parole
- Phillip Surratt -- NCIC hit
- Jason Taylor -- hold for probation and parole
- Charles Woolsey -- failure to appear