Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (1/2-3/19)
Below is a list of people who recently have been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Loveda R. Bell -- Domestic battery.
- Esperanza F. Deal -- Child endangering.
- Willie J. Germany -- Soliciting on roadway.
- Gage R. Hardwick -- Forgery/counterfeiting, possession of forged writings.
- Jerome Layton -- Interference with a peace officer, shoplifting.
- Jenny L. Schmidt -- Fail to appear.
- Nathaniel C. Vanbuskirk -- Fail to appear.
- Male Juvenile Offender (born in 2002) -- Fail to appear.