Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (11/12/19 – 11/13/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Vinicio Bartolomin -- immigration hold
- Brandon Conard -- driving while under suspension, methamphetamine possession
- Michael Gardner -- controlled substance possession, driving while under the influence, auto insurance violation, driver's license, registration violation
- Osman Gradiz-Lopez -- immigration hold
- Daniel Harris -- failure to appear, district court bench warrant
- Travis Kubik -- courtesy hold
- Nicole Mackenzie -- probationary court hold
- Robert Marting -- hold for WSP
- Joshua McLean -- hold for probation and parole
- Steven Mildren -- failure to appear
- Manuel Moncada-Almedares -- immigration hold
- Phillip Pellman -- driving while under suspension, failure to appear, no insurance, improper registration
- Eber Sanchez-Lopez -- immigration hold
- Robert Truby -- interference
- Alexis M. Wright -- hold for probation and parole