Casper Natrona County Arrest Log (10/9/20 – 10/12/20)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Alejandro Aguayo, Warrant
- Stephanie Behan — Failure to Appear
- Nicole Carlson — DUI, 1st Offense; Open Container
- Steven Carothers, Failure to Comply
- Becky Cavender, Failure to Comply
- Robert Galloway — DUI
- Joshua Goad, Public Intoxication
- Ian Gray, Disturbing the Peace
- Benjamin Hine, Warrant
- Paula Miner — Failure to Appear
- Darren Naugle, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Matthew Powers — DUI, Open Container
- Tyreese Reed — Speeding too Fast, Interference with a Police Officer, Larceny x2, Warrant
- Nelson Sims — Failure to Appear
- Floyd Stocks, Failure to Appear
LOOK: Casper’s Bridal Trail Full of Epic Views