Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (10/5/20 – 10/6/20)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Zacharie Engberg -- serve jail time.
- Cory Frenick -- fail to appear.
- Daniel Harris -- public intoxication.
- Jack Hillan -- serve jail time.
- Mark Kosta -- driving while under the influence.
- Ross Lopez -- criminal warrant.
- Jose Lopez-Tevera -- immigration hold.
- Ashley Moyte -- fail to comply.
- Jesse Pangus -- reckless driving, auto insurance, attempt to elude, driving while under suspension.
- Sarah Sullivan -- driving while under the influence.
- Jacquelyn Tuttle -- county warrant/hold for agency.
- Jose Vargas-Sanchez -- immigration hold.
- Michael Walker -- hold for probation and parole.
- Ashley Wall -- criminal warrant.
- Donald Young -- public intoxication.
MORE TO EXPLORE: The Richest Person In Each State