Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (10/23/19 – 10/25/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Casey J. Childers -- Controlled substance possession - methamphetamine; National Crime Information Center hit.
- Keith L. Crakaal -- Aggravated burglary; wrongful take/dispose of property; conspiracy; criminal warrant.
- Kenneth M. Daniels -- Shoplifting; suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Makayla L. Helms-Pickett -- Fail to comply.
- Kristopher E Hodgins -- Burglary - accessory after the fact; conspiracy; wrongful take/dispose of property; controlled substance possession - methamphetamine.
- Megann R. Holzer -- Attempt to elude; reckless driving; accessory before/after the fact.
- Jason M. Jennings -- Robbery; aggravated burglary; fraud - credit card; burglary; unauthorized use of a motor vehicle; fail to comply.
- Brian J. Johnson -- Domestic battery; child endangering; probation revocation by a police officer.
- Sunnie B. Johnson -- Fail to appear.
- Timothy J. Mons -- Driving while under the influence; suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Danielle N. Rickert -- Criminal warrant; fraud - credit card; controlled substance possession - methamphetamine.
- Mitchell F. Roberts -- Disturbance (fight, brawl).
- Joseph A. Sena, Jr. -- Driving while under the influence.
- Michael S. Seivewright -- Shoplifting; National Crime Information Center hit; fail to appear; criminal warrant.
- Austin R. Swift -- Fail to comply.