Natrona County Arrest Log (3/8/23 – 3/9/23)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Get our free mobile app
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Kevin Aldrich, 71 -- Courtesy hold for other agency.
- Jessica Anderson, 25 -- Possess controlled substance - powder or crystal.
- Michelle Burke, 52 -- Public intoxication.
- Michael Cornett, 43 -- Hold for Wyoming State Penitentiary.
- Dalton Griswold, 30 -- Fail to comply.
- Sarah Groth, 38 -- Fail to comply.
- Veronica Hancock, 39 -- Serve jail time.
- Shannon Ingram, 42 -- Courtesy hold for other agency.
- Dona Jacobs, 37 -- Hold for probation and parole, interfere with a peace officer, posses controlled substance - powder or crystal.
- Thomas Mcclure, 38 -- Bond revocation.
- Renard Nelson, 41 -- Driving under the influence - alcohol - 0.08% or more, possess controlled substance - plant - 3 ounces or less.
- Michael Oldaker, 51 -- Serve jail time.
- James Skinner, 37 -- Hold for Wyoming State Penitentiary.
- Donald Smith, 59 -- Public intoxication, open container - possess/dispense.
- Malachy Springer, 19 -- Hold for probation and parole, possess controlled substance - powder or crystal, possess controlled substance - pill or cap.
- Patrick Story, 40 -- County warrant/hold for agency, drive while license suspended/revoked, drive without interlock device - first offense, open container in moving vehicle - first offense, possess controlled substance - powder or crystal, possess controlled substance - plant - 3 ounces or less.
Guy in the Chair: A Look Inside the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center
For the Casper Police Department and every other first responder agency, there is the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center. They are this town's 'Guy in the Chair,' taking calls, directing traffic and, quite literally, saving lives.
K Street Sewer Line Maintenance in Casper
The City of Casper and contractors are conducting sewer line maintenance in north Casper for the next several weeks. The work will affect access on K Street to Lincoln Elementary School, the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Wyoming, residences and businesses. The city urges drivers to exercise caution because portions of K street often will be narrowed to a single lane with the use of signs and portable traffic signals.