Natrona County Arrest Log (3/30/23 – 3/31/23)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Get our free mobile app
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Daniel Burgess, 41 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Cecillia Clason, 40 -- National Crime Information Center hit, theft - $1,000 or more, interference with a peace officer, theft - under $1,000.
- Elizabeth Cook, 39 -- Courtesy hold for other agency.
- Kenneth Doerge, 44 -- Possess controlled substance - powder or crystal (x2), domestic battery - third or subsequent offense.
- Erin Gehrer, 27 -- Theft - $1,000 or more, theft - under $1,000, flee or attempt to elude police, National Crime Information Center hit.
- Wayne Knofel, 62 -- Drive while license canceled/suspended, compulsory auto insurance - first offense, drive without interlock device - first offense.
- Kelby Lehey, 22 -- Possess controlled substance - plant - 3 ounces or less, possess controlled substance - powder or crystal, interfere with a peace officer.
- Cruz Pacheco-Garcia, 43 -- Immigration hold.
- Tyler Pearson, 27 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Sarah Sjol, 35 -- Possess controlled substance - powder or crystal.
- Ashley Workman, 26 -- Criminal warrant.
Guy in the Chair: A Look Inside the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center
For the Casper Police Department and every other first responder agency, there is the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center. They are this town's 'Guy in the Chair,' taking calls, directing traffic and, quite literally, saving lives.
K Street Sewer Line Maintenance in Casper
The City of Casper and contractors are conducting sewer line maintenance in north Casper for the next several weeks. The work will affect access on K Street to Lincoln Elementary School, the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Wyoming, residences and businesses. The city urges drivers to exercise caution because portions of K street often will be narrowed to a single lane with the use of signs and portable traffic signals.