Free Summer Meals Through The Natrona County School District
The free summer meals program through the Natrona County School District is underway, an effort to keep kids healthy during the summer break. The District is again partnering with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to provide free meals to children when school is out for the summer.
According to the Natrona County School District, there are no income or registration requirements, and any child under age 18 may come to eat for free. These summer meals will be served Monday through Friday at the following locations and times:
- Casper Recreation Center, June 8th– August 30, 11:15am -12:45pm
- Boys & Girls Club – Main Branch, June 8th – August 24th, 11:30pm – 12:30pm
- Boys & Girls Club – Paradise Valley Elementary, June 11th – August 24th, 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Boys & Girls – Verda James Elementary, June 11th – August 24th, 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Midwest School – June 18th – August 24th , 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Mountain View Baptist Church, June 8th – August 31st , 12:30am – 1:30pm
- YMCA at Cottonwood Elementary, June 11th – August 31st , 11:00am – 12:30pm
For more information, you can contact Natrona County School District Food Services at 307-253-5205. If you'd like to know more about the national Summer Food Service Program, you can visit http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/summer.