A woman could face prison time if convicted of drunken driving in a crash that seriously injured two other women who were traveling with a four-month-old child on a Casper Mountain road last year.

Robyn Hope Frisby, 37, pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Natrona County District Court to two counts of driving under the influence causing serious bodily injury. She could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison and $4,000-$10,000 in fines if convicted on both counts.

Court documents say on the evening of Oct. 9, Frisby was driving a black 2007 Jeep on East End Road and hit a gray 2004 Chevrolet pickup head-on near the Tower Road intersection.

Frisby allegedly told a deputy she had two beers at her cabin earlier in the evening. She was arrested for driving while under the influence and gave a breath sample which reportedly indicated her blood-alcohol content was .13 when she was booked into jail.

Two women in the pickup -- Gayle Eastridge-Revere and Mikala Revere -- were seriously injured in the crash, according to the affidavit.

Eastridge-Revere suffered broken bones including a fractured rib, a large cut on her left shin, a dislocated ankle and a concussion. Doctors had to put several pins and screws into her legs during multiple surgeries over the course of ten days.

Mikala Revere suffered a head injury which resulted in a hematoma, a dislocated and fractured hip, a bruised knee and a fractured kneecap. She also underwent multiple surgeries.

A four-month-old child who was in the pickup at the time of the crash was not injured, nor was a passenger in the front seat of Frisby's Jeep.

Natrona County Sheriff's deputies investigated and found the Jeep, which had been traveling westbound, crested a hill and crossed onto the eastbound side of the road, causing the crash.

Revere told investigators she remembered reading a blog on her phone and listening to the presidential debates prior to the collision. As they neared a corner, she remembered Eastridge-Revere yelling.

Revere said she looked up from her phone and saw oncoming headlights on their side of the road. She remembered hitting her head on the windshield and hearing the baby scream in the back seat.

She believed Eastridge-Revere tried to turn right to avoid the crash, but said the Jeep was "going really, really fast."

Data pulled from both vehicles showed the Jeep traveling at 54 mph two seconds before the crash. At the same instant, the pickup was traveling 24 mph, according to an affidavit.

Frisby remains free on bond. A trial will be scheduled at a later date.

More From K2 Radio