A Bar Nunn man who was convicted of sexually abusing a child six years ago could face multiple life sentences if convicted of new child sex abuse charges brought against him Tuesday morning in Natrona County District Court.

George Everrette Tamblyn is charged with sexual abuse of a minor in the first degree, two counts of sexual abuse of a minor in the second degree, sexual abuse of a minor in the third degree and incest. He pleaded not guilty to all charges before District Judge Thomas Sullins.

Because he was previously convicted of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor in 2012, the first- and second-degree charges in this case each carry a maximum sentence of life in prison. The third-degree sexual abuse of a minor and incest charges are each punishable by up to 15 years in prison.

According to an affidavit of probable cause, the Wyoming Department of Family Services first reported the allegations to the Natrona County Sheriff's Office on Jan. 11.

The investigator assigned to the case discovered Tamblyn's 2012 conviction and learned that the victim in that case had been prepubescent. The investigator also found that Tamblyn had been accused of sexual acts with other children in another state in 2009, but there was no disposition regarding those allegations.

The alleged victim in the current case participated in a forensic interview at the Children's Advocacy Project in Casper on Jan. 11.

The investigator interviewed Tamblyn the following day. When asked to recount the day in question, Jan. 7, Tamblyn reportedly changed his story multiple times.

Counseling records were reviewed as part of the investigation. In looking over those records, the investigator noted multiple instances in which the counselor was told about sexual acts allegedly performed by Tamblyn.

In July, one of Tamblyn's previous victims told the investigator that Tamblyn had "made it feel like a game" and that sexual acts were performed "because he loved them."

The victim said Tamblyn sexually abused them for roughly six years. When tried to tell others about the abuse, they did not believe the victim's story. It was three years before Tamblyn was finally investigated.

Tamblyn remained in custody at the time of Tuesday's arraignment. His bond is set at $100,000 cash only.

More From K2 Radio