10 Places To Get The Best Hot Wings In Casper
Ever since I was in high school, I've loved eating hot wings. There's rarely a week when I don't order hot wings; many weeks, I'll have them multiple times per week.
Around Casper, there are some of the best hot wings I've ever had, but there are also a couple of places where I wouldn't recommend ordering wings. Though, there are way more places I've enjoyed the wings than not. Some people will tell you that the best place you'll get wings is at their house. May be an accurate statement, but if you're not giving us all an invite, it doesn't help us score great wings.
Football fans are known for eating wings; during the NFL's championship game, it's estimated that 1.45 BILLION...with a B...BILLION wings are eaten. Yeah, so to say that we love wings is a bit of an understatement.
To get the full effect, let's go over some facts from the National Chicken Council.
- Every man, woman, and child in the U.S. could eat 4 wings a piece.
- If you ate 50 wings daily, it would take you 79,452 years to eat all 1.45 billion wings.
- You could put 693 wings on every seat in every NFL stadium in the league.
- Put the 1.45 billion end to end and they could make it 1/3 of the way to the moon.
- 1.45 billion wings would be 46 years old if one wing represented one second.
@chickencheck.inAmericans are teaming up for the #BigGame by collectively eating an anticipated, whopping 1.45 BILLION chicken wings! Say, if we could line up allllll those wings, what would that look like? Check out the full 2024 Chicken Wing Report in our bio.♬ original sound - Chicken Check In
If you want to order great wings, we've got you covered.