UPDATE: Natrona County Non-emergency Lines Are Back Up
UPDATE: Century Link has restored the administrative and non-emergency lines for Natrona County law enforcement and fire services managed by the Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center, according to a news release from the Casper Police Department early Sunday evening.
This issue was reported at 2 p.m. Sunday.
Emergency Medical Service administrative lines were not affected.
The following agencies’ administrative and non-emergency lines were affected:
- Casper Police Department.
- Casper Fire-EMS Department.
- Natrona County Sherriff’s Office.
- Mills Police Department.
- Evansville Police Department.
- Natrona County Fire District.
- Mills Fire Department.
- Bar Nunn Fire Department.
- Evansville Fire Department.
- Salt Creek Emergency Services.
- Casper-Natrona County International Airport Fire and Rescue.
- Casper Mountain Fire Department.