Natrona County Arrest Log (4/11/23 – 4/12/23)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Edgar Hermosillo-Salas, 35 — Immigration Hold
- Thomas Willson, 54 — Failure to comply, Failure to appear X2
- Eric Richardson, 55 — Failure to appear
- Michael Seivewright, 59— Criminal warrant x2
- Brett Swenson, 55— Criminal warrant
- Harold Brownlow, 28 — County warrant/ Hold for agency
- George Limberhand, 40 — NCIC Hit
- Victoria Jorgenson, 25 — Driving while license cancelled, Compulsory auto insurance, Driving without interlock device, no registration
- Jaylon Helling, 21 — Possession of marijuana
- Lita King, 18 — Possession controlled substance - crystal or powder, Failure to appear
- Sierra Randall, 32 — Serve jail time
- Jamie Smith, 47 — Criminal warrant
- Ryan Freeman, 43 — Domestic battery, Possession of controlled substance
- Alva Brown, 48 — Criminal bench warrant