Join the Wyoming Economy Town Hall on ‘Wake Up Wyoming’ Friday May 1st
Wake Up Wyoming is hosting the next 'town hall' series as we address the various impacts of COVID-19 on Wyoming. Last program was a four-hour feature focusing on the immediate danger and health impacts of the virus - packed with notable guests, including Governor Gordon and various State and County health and medical officials – moderated by WUW host Glenn Woods, and News Director Nick Learned.
The May 1st town hall will focus on the economic impact of the virus, and dive in to the potential steps for a phased reopening. This edition's guests include:
- Governor Mark Gordon
- Representative Liz Cheney
- Senator John Barrasso
- Burl Kelton, Public Affairs Specialist, SBA
- Dave Bruni, First Interstate Bank Regional President
- Robin Cooley, Workforce Services
- Robert Godby, Director For Energy Economics & Public Policies Center, UW Economics, Oil
- Yellowstone National Park Superintendent
- Pete Obermueller, Petroleum Association of Wyoming
- Jim Magagna, Executive VP of Wyoming Stock Growers Association
- Jennie Gordon, Wyoming Hunger Initiative
- County health officers for NC, Dr. Mark Dowell
- Kim Deti, Public Information Officer of Wyoming Department of Health
- Tim Thornell, CEO and Pres. of CRMC
The Wyoming Economy Town Hall is sponsored by First Interstate Bank.
Tune into KTWO-AM 1030, KGAB-AM 650, or KOWB-AM1290 Friday morning 6am-10am.
Even without a radio in your home, there are many ways to listen.
Find more information and support for listening via Amazon Alexa devices here.
Our station app is Chromecast-enabled for Google Home. Follow these easy steps:
- Confirm that your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
Find more information on listening via Google Home here.
Listen on our Station App
You'll find our station app available in your app store. Our station apps are perfect to use on all of your mobile devices and tablets.
Clicking the LISTEN option in the menu bar, Listen Live in the main menu or the PLAY icon in the upper-righthand corner of the app will connect you to our stream.
Enable App Alerts
Enabling app alerts will ensure you're getting the latest and most essential communications from us as we continue to update you on the everchanging situation in our community.
Listen Live on our Websites
Desktop and Laptops
Any computer or laptop can be a radio. You'll find the options to LISTEN LIVE to our online stream here.
Pulling up our website on your mobile device's browser will give you the same options to LISTEN LIVE.
Our Commitment To You
We live here and we work here, too. We're in this together. We will continue to broadcast sharing pertinent information every step of the way.