Commission Renews Liquor Licenses in Natrona County
The Natrona County Commission handily approved the transfer of one and renewed 17 liquor licenses at its meeting Tuesday.
The owner of one license, though, needs to file some paperwork before the renewal can be complete, County Clerk Renea Vitto told the commissioners before the annual renewal vote.
The Casper Mountain Resort, LLC, known as the Trailhead Lodge, needs to provide the county with a current food license because it holds a restaurant liquor license, she said.
Likewise, Richardson & Richardson Inc., the owner of Hiland's Bright Spot, needs to update its paperwork to regain its active status with the Wyoming Secretary of State, Vitto said.
The commission, at the recommendation of County Attorney Bill Knight, tabled the renewal of the restaurant liquor license for the Black Gold Grille.
The first public hearing was for the transfer of the full retail liquor license at the Casper-Natrona County International Airport.
The airport's board of trustees has held the license, but agreed to transfer it Grace Partners, LLC, which operates the Sky Terrace Lounge at the airport.
Vitto said this license will stay at the airport, so if Grace Partners leaves, the license cannot go with them.
With minimal discussion after the public hearing, the commission voted to renew these retail liquor licenses:
- Alcova Resort, LLC, doing business as Alcova Lakeside Marina.
- C.C. Cowboys, Inc., doing business as Racks.
- Grace Partners, LLC, doing business as Sky Terrace.
- The Shoe, Inc., doing business as The Horseshoe Bar.
- Henderson Irrevocable Trust, doing business as Lazy 8.
- Northern Dreams, doing business as Northern Dreams.
- Debra Peterson, doing business as Rimrock Bar.
- C. Leann Moses, doing business as Mountain Home.
- Richardson & Richardson, Inc., doing business as Hiland’s Bright Spot.
These businesses had their restaurant liquor licenses renewed:
- Casper Mountain Resort, LLC., doing business as Trailhead Lodge.
- Ronald Strang, doing business as Black Gold Grille.
These businesses had their limited retail liquor licenses renewed:
- Casper Boat Club, doing business as Casper Boat Club.
- Casper Country Club, doing business as Casper Country Club.
These businesses had their retail county malt beverage permits renewed:
- Black Ops, LLC, doing business as Sloane’s General Store.
- Pathfinder Boat Club, doing business as Pathfinder Boat Club.
- Natrona County Fair Association, doing business as Central Wyoming Fair and Rodeo.