Apartment Fire Displaces Five Casper Families
A faulty heater is being blamed for a multiple-unit apartment fire that has displaced five north Casper families.
Authorities say nearly 20 firefighters with Casper Fire-EMS were called to the blaze in the 900 block of North Park Street on Wednesday and were assisted by officers with the Casper Police Department and paramedics with Wyoming Medical Center.
In a release, Craig Kitter with Casper Fire-EMS says firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze upon arrival and were able to successfully evacuate all residents from the building. Kitter says no injuries were reported.