Contact Us

Winter Hits Southern Wyoming: I-80 Remains Closed

Reports coming in from Cheyenne are that 8-10 inches of snow have fallen at the lower elevations, with more on the way. The higher elevations are reporting anywhere from 14-18 inches of heavy wet snow and that is impacting I-80 in a big way. As of 8 AM a number of closures were reported in and around Cheyenne and Laramie.

Road Closures Date / time of last report
Oct. 26, 2011 07:49am
    Lovell – US 14A between Lovell and Big Horn Nat’l Rec Area
Oct. 26, 2011 08:00am
    Thermopolis – US 20 / WY 789 between Thermopolis and Boysen Dam
Oct. 26, 2011 08:00am

wydot

Reports from Northern Colorado include a number of  power outages and schools closed across the region. This system is beginning to move out and conditions are expected to improve by the afternoon.

More News from K2 Radio

Best of the Web

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://k2radio.com using your Facebook account.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on K2 Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here