I recently had the opportunity to bring my family to the Championship Bull Riding final event at Cheyenne Frontier Days. My two girls got to experience two firsts in their lives that night: 1) see their very first rodeo, as well as the best bull riders in the world do what they do best, and 2) enjoy their very first funnel cake (of course they had to share with Daddy).
I decided that since it was Frontier Days, and they were very well behaved during the rodeo, AND they had never had a funnel cake….it was time to make a memory they will remember for awhile.
Do you remember your first carnival food and the memory behind it? What did you eat?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets For Dave Ramsey’s Smart Money Tour In Denver February 19th
- Casper’s Biggest Football Fan Photo Contest – Voting
- Win A VIP Night At The Monster Truck Winter Nationals & Thrill Show, February 14
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes January 30, 31, And February 1 Home Games Vs. Ogden Mustangs!
- Win A Free Night’s Stay At Wind River Hotel & Casino In Riverton
- Win a Valentine’s Day Prize Pack