With the first day of school approaching for most families, we know you’ve secretly been looking forward to it. That moment when the kids aren’t home. You’ve got extra time on your hands. The noise level decreases in your house.
Maybe you’re like me and work a different shift (not the traditional 9-to-5). So you’ve got a LOT of time on your hands when the kids are gone. What do you do when they’re in school before you head off to work?
Do you sleep, clean house, go to the movies, catch up on tv shows on the DVR?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win 2 Seats On Wind River’s “Ride To Win” Shuttle Bus From Casper
- Win A Free Night’s Stay At Wind River Hotel & Casino In Riverton
- Win 2 Free Skating School Admissions At Casper Ice Arena
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes October 24, 25, 26 Home Games Vs. Colorado Evolution!
- What Is The Best and Worst Halloween Treat
- K2 Word of the Day