It’s no secret that many times throughout the football season War Memorial stadium can be a bit empty during games. Today we happened to notice that CSU actually announced a 12% reduction in the cost per ticket to see the Rams play football this coming season to “bring more of the pageantry of major college football to Colorado State.”
We are curious as to whether or not you think a similar solution could also help boost attendance for the University of Wyoming football team, which is dealing with many performance related issues like their rivals, CSU. Let us know your thoughts in the poll below:
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win A Year’s Supply Of Bacon Photo Caption Contest Voting – Group 1
- Win A Year’s Supply Of Bacon Photo Caption Contest Voting – Group 2
- Win Chicago Tickets
- Learn How To Ice Skate: Win Skating School Admission For 2, And More
- What Christmas Song Do You Hate the Most?
- When Do You Get Your Christmas Shopping Done?