Let’s face it – there’s nothing more important to fathers with daughters than looking out for “Daddy’s little girl”. Especially when that little girl isn’t so little anymore. We asked you to send in your photos and you answered. Voting is now open in our first ever “Overprotective Dad” photo contest! Vote for your favorite photo now!
Vote now for your favorite photo until midnight June 12th. We’ll tally up the votes and announce the winner on June 13, just in time for Father’s Day. The winning Dad will receive a new Mossberg 500 pistol grip “Persuader” shotgun, and a shiny new shovel – just to keep any would-be suitors on their toes.
Good luck Dads, and boyfriends – might want to have her home early.
Brought to you by: Powder River Armory - Central Wyoming’s Premier Gun Store for defensive hand guns, rifles and accessories.
*Only one vote per household, per day.*
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- K2 Word of the Day
- Win Front Row For 6, At The Country For Cancer Concert – October 10
- Be A VIP For Mark Chesnutt – September 10, Casper Events Center
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes September Home Games Vs. Roughriders
- Win Your Way In To The Downtown Wedding Walk, And A Date Night At HQ BBQ
- Win A Monthly Movie Night Complete With New Flat Screen HD TV, Blu-Ray Player, and Year Supply Of Popcorn!