Let’s face it – there’s nothing more important to fathers with daughters than looking out for “Daddy’s little girl”. Especially when that little girl isn’t so little anymore. We asked you to send in your photos and you answered. Voting is now open in our first ever “Overprotective Dad” photo contest! Vote for your favorite photo now!
Vote now for your favorite photo until midnight June 12th. We’ll tally up the votes and announce the winner on June 13, just in time for Father’s Day. The winning Dad will receive a new Mossberg 500 pistol grip “Persuader” shotgun, and a shiny new shovel – just to keep any would-be suitors on their toes.
Good luck Dads, and boyfriends – might want to have her home early.
Brought to you by: Powder River Armory - Central Wyoming’s Premier Gun Store for defensive hand guns, rifles and accessories.
*Only one vote per household, per day.*
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What was your first carnival food?
- Can You Guess The Real Frontier Days Cowboy Name?
- You’re Making Pancakes; Which Syrup Do You Choose?
- Be A VIP At The Cowboy Kickoff Concert & Pep Rally With Craig Morgan – August 29 @ Tailgate Park In Laramie
- Music Trivia
- Win 4 Passes To The Cowboy State Firearms Show August 16th + $100 At HQ BBQ