We’ve heard it in the news recently: bison and other wildlife are fleeing the area. Roads surrounding the National Park are melting. The Geyser is going off more frequently. Infra-red lasers are seeing hotter temperatures bubbling beneath the surface.
But how long have we heard it? Ages?
Do you think the pending yellowstone volcano eruption is a hoax?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets For Dave Ramsey’s Smart Money Tour In Denver February 19th
- Casper’s Biggest Football Fan Photo Contest – Voting
- Win A VIP Night At The Monster Truck Winter Nationals & Thrill Show, February 14
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes January 30, 31, And February 1 Home Games Vs. Ogden Mustangs!
- Win A Free Night’s Stay At Wind River Hotel & Casino In Riverton
- Win a Valentine’s Day Prize Pack