We’ve heard it in the news recently: bison and other wildlife are fleeing the area. Roads surrounding the National Park are melting. The Geyser is going off more frequently. Infra-red lasers are seeing hotter temperatures bubbling beneath the surface.
But how long have we heard it? Ages?
Do you think the pending yellowstone volcano eruption is a hoax?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win 2 Seats On Wind River’s “Ride To Win” Shuttle Bus From Casper
- Win A Free Night’s Stay At Wind River Hotel & Casino In Riverton
- Win 2 Free Skating School Admissions At Casper Ice Arena
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes October 24, 25, 26 Home Games Vs. Colorado Evolution!
- What Is The Best and Worst Halloween Treat
- K2 Word of the Day