We asked you for your photos and you delivered. Now we need your help to crown the official spokesdog for the 2014 Scoop The Poop campaign! Vote now for your favorite dog!
Dog poop that hasn’t been picked up can be washed into storm drains, nearby waterways – and can be a major source of bacteria and parasites. (Plus, it’s really not fun to step in.) We’re teaming up with the City Of Casper to get this important message across – whether you walk your dog on public streets or let it roam your backyard – always remember to scoop the poop!
We need your help to crown the official 2014 spokesdog for the City’s “Scoop The Poop” campaign – the lucky canine will be plastered around town on billboards, plus receive a photo shoot with owner and dog, a 20×24 canvas mounted print from Beartooth Photography, and a $100 gift card from Tails of the City!
Vote now for your favorite photo until midnight May 25, with the winning pooch announced on May 26. Be sure to vote, because one lucky voter will win a $100 VISA gift card!
Go ahead – make your dog famous, and help spread the word – “Scoop the Poop, Everybody’s Doing It!”
*One vote per day, per household.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Front Row For 6, At The Country For Cancer Concert – October 10
- Be A VIP For Mark Chesnutt – September 10, Casper Events Center
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes September Home Games Vs. Roughriders
- Win Your Way In To The Downtown Wedding Walk, And A Date Night At HQ BBQ
- Win A Monthly Movie Night Complete With New Flat Screen HD TV, Blu-Ray Player, and Year Supply Of Popcorn!
- Do You Think The Pending Yellowstone Eruption Is A Hoax?