CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A trial has been delayed for a former Wyoming gynecologist accused of sexually assaulting six patients.

Paul Harnetty's attorney requested the delay, saying he needs to review evidence that is still arriving in his office. Attorney Don Fuller says he is unprepared for the June 26 trial date after taking over the case last week.

Natrona County District Court Judge Thomas Sullins granted the delay Friday after a prosecutor said he didn't oppose the request.

Harnetty faces 10 charges related to the alleged assaults between 2014 and 2015. The women say Harnetty touched them in ways that didn't seem to be in line with a medical exam.

Harnetty denies the charges.

Sullins has not yet set a new trial date, but it is expected to be postponed about 60 days.