Thomas Miller’s First Degree Murder Case To Move To District Court
The case involving a Casper man accused of killing his wife is moving forward.
A judge has ruled that there is probable cause for the state to press charges of First Degree Murder, aggravated assault and two charges of child endangerment against 46-year-old Thomas Miller.
Police say just before midnight on Tuesday, March 26th, Natalie Miller called 911 claiming her husband was going to kill her.
While enroute to the 2500 block of Desmet Drive, officers received another call from a neighbor saying shots had been fired.
When they arrived, they found Natalie bleeding on a front door step suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another person at the Miller’s home at the time said Thomas and Natalie got into an argument over money earlier in the evening.
When the conversation ended, prosecutors say Thomas got his .45 caliber gun and when Natalie realized what was going on, she tried to flee.
She ran to a neighbor’s house, where investigators say she was shot by Thomas.
When interviewed by detectives, Thomas said he had been at a bar earlier in the evening and investigators were able to detect alcohol on his breath.
Officers found seven shell casings on the scene.
Miller's case is being bound over to district court.
He is being held without bond, and could receive the death penalty if convicted.