Contact Us

Students Evacuate For Mountain View Boiler Room Fire

natronacountyschools.org

Students at Mountain View Elementary put to use their evacuation skills Friday when they responded to a fire alarm set off by a small fire in a boiler room. Casper Fire-Ems Inspector, Dave Baker, says the call came in around 1 p.m.

“First arriving units found light smoke in one of the hallways. Upon investigation they found that a compressor unit to one of the boilers had burned up. We believe at this time it was due to a power outage.”

Baker says evacuating the school went really well and firefighters were able to isolate the smoke, ventilate what remained and get the kids back inside quickly on this cold October day.

 

Best of K2 Radio

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://k2radio.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for K2 Fan Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive K2 Fan Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.