Contact Us

Story Resident Dies In Trailer Home Fire

SHERIDAN, Wyo. (AP) — A resident of the northern Wyoming town of Story is dead after a fire in his home.

Firefighters fighting the blaze found 68-year-old Robert Wing in his home in the mountain community late Saturday. Kevin Sessions of the Sheridan County coroner’s office told the Associated Press  that authorities believe that he died of smoke inhalation but toxicology tests are pending.

The Sheridan County sheriff’s office says the fire likely started in a fireplace or fire pit on the porch of Wing’s trailer home.

More News from K2 Radio

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://k2radio.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on K2 Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on K2 Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!