Rocky Mountain Power Announces New Mobile App
Rocky Mountain Power has announced a new mobile app available to its customers via smartphone or tablet that increases options and convenience in communicating about their electric service.
The new mobile app customers now can:
· Pay bills quickly with a debit card, credit card or through a checking or savings account
· Report a power outage or check the status of a previously reported outage for homes or businesses
· Swipe between multiple electric accounts to pay bills and get outage details for each account
· Review account summary
· Stay up-to-date with alerts for billing, payments and outages
· Read the latest news, energy saving tips and electric service information
· Stay connected with direct-dial access to customer service and social media links.
Customers can log in to the app with an existing Rocky Mountain Power web user ID and password, or quickly and easily create an account through the app to access secure services on the go. The app is free and can be downloaded in the App Store or Google Play. For more information and to view a video about the new app, visit www.rockymountainpower.net/app.