Natrona County Commission To Vote On Liquor Licenses On Tuesday
The Natrona County Commission is scheduled to renew or approve liquor licenses in the county at its meeting in the old courthouse at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The commission will consider the liquor licenses during two public hearings, according to its agenda.
One of those licenses is for Racks, the strip club on U.S. Highway 20-26 west of Casper that was formerly owned by Sonny Pilcher, who pleaded guilty in June to one count of obstruction of administration of internal revenue laws
The first public hearing will be for the transfer of a full retail liquor license for Grace Partners LLC, which is doing business as the Sky Terrace Lounge at the airport. The business was previously in the name of the Casper-Natrona County International Airport board of trustees.
The second public hearing will be for four kinds of liquor licenses: retail, restaurant, limited retail, and retail county malt beverage permits.
These businesses have applied for retail liquor license renewals:
- Alcova Resort, LLC, doing business as Alcova Lakeside Marina.
- C.C. Cowboys, Inc., doing business as Racks.
- Grace Partners, LLC, doing business as Sky Terrace.
- The Shoe, Inc., doing business as The Horseshoe Bar.
- Henderson Irrevocable Trust, doing business as Lazy 8.
- Northern Dreams, doing business as Northern Dreams.
- Debra Peterson, doing business as Rimrock Bar.
- On the Rocks, Inc., doing business as Sunset Grill.
- C. Leann Moses, doing business as Mountain Home.
- Richardson & Richardson, Inc., doing business as Hiland's Bright Spot.
These businesses have applied for restaurant liquor license renewals:
- Casper Mountain Resort, LLC., doing business as Trailhead Lodge.
- Ronald Strang, doing business as Black Gold Grille.
These businesses have applied for limited retail liquor license renewals:
- Casper Boat Club, doing business as Casper Boat Club.
- Casper Country Club, doing business as Casper Country Club.
These businesses have applied for retail county malt beverage permit renewals:
- Black Ops, LLC, doing business as Sloane's General Store.
- Pathfinder Boat Club, doing business as Pathfinder Boat Club.
- Natrona County Fair Association, doing business as Central Wyoming Fair and Rodeo.
Before the regular meeting, the commissioners will hold an informal work session beginning at 2 p.m.
Commissioners are scheduled to hear an update from the county's Road and Bridge Superintendent Mike Haigler; applications from Kyle True and Tom Rea for the Natrona County Public Library board of trustees; an update on the regional GIS system; and from Tim O'Daniel about the county's contract with Cornerstone Programs, which runs the juvenile detention center.