Mobile Office At Casper Construction Site Destroyed By Fire
No one was injured in a fire at a mobile contractor office in Casper Monday morning. According to the Casper Fire Department, the fire at 1411 Morado Drive was reported around 7:30 a.m. Monday. Casper Fire-EMS and Natrona County Fire District crews responded and quickly extinguished the blaze.
Officials say the fire was reported shortly after the contractor foreman left the structure, and workers attempted to douse the flames with fire extinguishers, but had to retreat because of the intense heat.
Investigators believe a faulty space heater is responsible for the fire. It appears the foreman turned on the heater to warm up the office. The mobile office is considered a total loss.