MIAMI (AP) - THE PREGNANT WIDOW OF A FALLEN U.S. SOLDIER ON MONDAY CONTRADICTED PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP'S ACCOUNT OF HIS PHONE CALL ABOUT HER HUSBAND'S DEATH AND SAID WHAT HE TOLD HER "MADE ME CRY EVEN WORSE." MYESHIA JOHNSON TOLD ABC'S "GOOD MORNING AMERICA" IN AN INTERVIEW THAT DEMOCRATIC REP. FREDERICA WILSON WAS PRACTICALLY A MEMBER OF THEIR FAMILY AND WAS AMONG A GROUP OF PEOPLE LISTENING TO TRUMP'S CALL ON A SPEAKER PHONE AS THEY DROVE TO RECEIVE SGT. LA DAVID JOHNSON'S BODY.

BEIRUT (AP) - PRO-GOVERNMENT MEDIA IS REPORTING THAT SYRIAN TROOPS HAVE TAKEN UP A POSITION ALLOWING THEM TO FIRE DOWN ON A SUPPLY ROUTE BETWEEN AN ISLAMIC STATE-HELD TOWN ON THE IRAQI BORDER AND A NEARBY DESERT OUTPOST. PRO-GOVERNMENT FORCES ARE CLOSING IN ON THE FRONTIER TOWN OF BOUKAMAL, THE LAST MAJOR IS STRONGHOLD IN THE COUNTRY AFTER THE MILITANTS WERE DRIVEN FROM THEIR DE FACTO CAPITAL IN THE NORTHERN CITY OF RAQQA AS WELL AS THE EASTERN TOWN OF MAYADEEN.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (AP) - PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SAYS THERE WILL BE "NO CHANGE" TO TAX INCENTIVES FOR 401(K) CONTRIBUTIONS. TRUMP SAYS ON TWITTER MONDAY: "THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE TO YOUR 401(K). THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT AND POPULAR MIDDLE CLASS TAX BREAK THAT WORKS, AND IT STAYS!" THE PRESIDENT APPEARED TO BE RESPONDING TO A RECENT REPORT IN THE NEW YORK TIMES THAT REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS WERE CONSIDERING LIMITING THE AMOUNT WORKERS COULD SAVE IN 401(K) RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS.

WASHINGTON (AP) - SEN. JOHN MCCAIN HAS TAKEN WHAT APPEARS TO BE A VEILED SHOT AT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP'S MEDICAL DEFERMENTS THAT KEPT HIM FROM SERVING IN THE VIETNAM WAR. IN AN INTERVIEW WITH C-SPAN THAT AIRED SUNDAY, MCCAIN LAMENTED THAT THE MILITARY "DRAFTED THE LOWEST INCOME LEVEL OF AMERICA AND THE HIGHEST INCOME LEVEL FOUND A DOCTOR THAT WOULD SAY THEY HAD A BONE SPUR." ONE OF TRUMP'S FIVE DRAFT DEFERMENTS CAME AS A RESULT OF A PHYSICIAN'S LETTER STATING HE SUFFERED FROM BONE SPURS IN HIS FEET.

FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) - ARMY SGT. BOWE BERGDAHL WILL APPEAR MONDAY BEFORE THE JUDGE DECIDING HIS PUNISHMENT FOR ENDANGERING COMRADES BY WALKING OFF HIS POST IN AFGHANISTAN IN 2009. BERGDAHL FACES UP TO LIFE IN PRISON AFTER PLEADING GUILTY LAST WEEK TO DESERTION AND MISBEHAVIOR BEFORE THE ENEMY. HE PLEADED GUILTY WITHOUT STRIKING A DEAL WITH PROSECUTORS TO CAP HIS PUNISHMENT, SO THE JUDGE HAS WIDE LEEWAY TO DECIDE HIS SENTENCE.

================================

A JUDGE HAS SET THE TRIAL DATE OF MILLIONAIRE CASPER BUSINESSMAN TONY CERCY, WHO IS CHARGE WITH THREE COUNTS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT.

DURING A SCHEDULING CONFERENCE FRIDAY, NATRONA COUNTY DISTRICT COURT JUDGE DANIEL FORGEY SAID CERCY'S SIX-DAY TRIAL WILL BEGIN FEBRUARY 12 .

FORGEY ALSO SET THE DATES FOR WHEN DISTRICT ATTORNEY MIKE BLONIGEN AND CERCY'S DEFENSE ATTORNEYS MUST FILE THEIR MOTIONS AND OTHER DEADLINES.

THE JUDGE SAID HE WAS FIRM WITH THE DEADLINES BECAUSE THE CASE HAS BEEN PENDING FOR A WHILE.

IN LATE JULY, CERCY WAS ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF FIRST-DEGREE SEXUAL ASSAULT OR RAPE, ONE COUNT OF SECOND-DEGREE SEXUAL ASSAULT, AND ONE COUNT OF THIRD-DEGREE SEXUAL ASSAULT.

IF CONVICTED ON ALL COUNTS, HE FACES BETWEEN SEVEN AND 85 YEARS OF IMPRISONMENT.

THE ALLEGED 20-YEAR-OLD FEMALE VICTIM TOLD THE NATRONA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE THAT SHE HAD BEEN DRINKING HEAVILY DURING THE WEEKEND OF JUNE 23-24, WENT TO ONE OF CERCY'S RESIDENCES AT ALCOVA LAKE, PASSED OUT, WOKE UP, LOOKED DOWN AND SAW CERCY PERFORMING ORAL SEX.

SHE PUSHED HIM AWAY, ASKED WHAT HE WAS DOING AND HE ALLEGEDLY RESPONDED HE WAS TRYING TO GET SOME ACTION.

HE LATER ALLEGEDLY THREATENED TO KILL HER IF SHE TOLD ANYONE.

CERCY HAS HIRED RENOWNED DEFENSE ATTORNEY PAMELA MACKEY, WHO HAS SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDED PEOPLE ACCUSED OF HOMICIDE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT INCLUDING NOW-RETIRED LOS ANGELES LAKER KOBE BRYANT, WHO WAS ACCUSED IN 2003 OF ASSAULTING A HOTEL EMPLOYEE IN COLORADO.

PROSECUTORS DROPPED THAT CASE AFTER THE ALLEGED VICTIM REFUSED TO TESTIFY.
=========================
CASPER, WYO. (AP) - A TOTAL OF 61 PROPERTY OWNERS FILED CLAIMS WITH THE CITY OF CASPER'S INSURANCE AGENCY IN RELATION TO A WILDFIRE THAT SCORCHED RURAL NATRONA COUNTY IN 2015.

THE DEADLINE FOR FILING PROPERTY DAMAGE AND DESTRUCTION CLAIMS AGAINST THE CITY'S INSURANCE WAS OCT. 11. THE WYOMING ASSOCIATION OF RISK MANAGEMENT WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE REIMBURSEMENT APPLICATIONS.

ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JOE CONSTANTINO SAYS THE TOTAL DOLLAR AMOUNT OF THE CLAIMS IS NOT AVAILABLE TO HIM. WHEN ASKED WHO HAD ACCESS TO THAT INFORMATION, CONSTANTINO SAID THE ASSOCIATION'S ATTORNEY, JAY GILBERTZ.

GILBERTZ DID NOT RESPOND TO A VOICEMAIL LEFT FRIDAY.

THE CITY AND THOSE WHO FILED CLAIMS NOW MUST WAIT FOR NATRONA COUNTY DISTRICT COURT JUDGE CATHERINE WILKING TO DECIDE WHETHER THE CITY IS LIABLE FOR THE DAMAGE.