THE YOUNG WOMAN AT THE HEART OF THE SEXUAL ASSAULT TRIAL OF TONY CERCY SAID TUESDAY SHE DEALT WITH CONFLICTING AND MUDDLED THOUGHTS AS SHE GRAPPLED WITH THE AFTERMATH OF A NIGHT IN JUNE WHEN THE CASPER BUSINESSMAN ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED HER AT HIS RESIDENCE AT ALCOVA LAKE.

THE ALLEGED VICTIM, NOW 21, WAS QUESTIONED BY NATRONA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY MIKE BLONIGEN AND CERCY'S LEAD ATTORNEY PAMELA MACKEY ON THE SECOND DAY OF THE SCHEDULED SIX-DAY TRIAL PRESIDED OVER BY NATRONA COUNTY DISTRICT COURT JUDGE DANIEL FORGEY.

CERCY IS CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF FIRST-DEGREE SEXUAL ASSAULT OR RAPE, ONE COUNT OF SECOND-DEGREE AND ONE COUNT OF THIRD DEGREE SEXUAL ASSAULT.

IF CONVICTED ON ALL COUNTS, HE FACES BETWEEN SEVEN AND 85 YEARS OF IMPRISONMENT.

THE WOMAN TESTIFIED THAT ON JUNE 24TH, SHE AND HER BOYFRIEND HAD BEEN ARGUING, SHE DRANK HEAVILY, AND EVENTUALLY WENT TO CERCY'S RESIDENCE WHERE SHE PASSED OUT ON A COUCH.

ABOUT 3:15 A.M. SUNDAY, SHE WOKE UP WEARING ONLY HER BRA, AND SAW CERCY, NAKED FROM THE WAIST DOWN, ON TOP OF HER WITH HIS ARMS ON HER LEGS PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON HER.

SHE SLAPPED HIM, PUSHED HIM AWAY, AND SHE SAID HE STEPPED BACK SAYING NOTHING HAPPENED.

SHE GRABBED HER CLOTHES, DRESSED, AND WAS FRANTIC.

FROM 3:17 A.M. TO 3:30 A.M., SHE MADE AT LEAST 20 PHONE CALLS TO HER BOYFRIEND AND OTHER FRIENDS ASKING FOR HELP.

CERCY OFFERED TO LET HER STAY IN A SPARE BEDROOM, BUT SHE REFUSED, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PITCH BLACK OUTSIDE AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO.

HE FINALLY PUSHED HER INTO THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT OF HIS ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE, AND “DROVE LIKE A MANIAC” TO A FRIEND'S TRAILER.

HE SAID IF SHE TOLD ANYONE, HE WOULD KILL HER.

MACKEY READ SEVERAL APPARENTLY CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS SHE GAVE OF THE INCIDENT INCLUDING EXACTLY WHAT CERCY DID TO HER DURING THE ALLEGED ASSAULT, AND HOW SHE RETURNED TO THE TRAILER PARK.

THE ALLEGED VICTIM DENIED THE INCONSISTENCIES.
===============================

A CASPER MAN WAS SENTENCED TUESDAY MORNING IN NATRONA COUNTY DISTRICT COURT TO A TERM OF IMPRISONMENT FOR HAVING SEXUAL CONTACT WITH A 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN 2016.

DISTRICT JUDGE THOMAS SULLINS SENTENCED 33-YEAR-OLD EARL JAY DIMAS TO A TERM OF SIX TO 12 YEARS IN PRISON ON ONE COUNT OF THIRD-DEGREE SEXUAL ABUSE OF A MINOR. IN HANDING DOWN THE SENTENCE, SULLINS REFERENCED WHAT HE CALLED DIMAS'S "FAIRLY LONG CRIMINAL HISTORY."

DIMAS WAS ORIGINALLY CHARGED WITH FOUR COUNTS, BUT AGREED TO ENTER AN ALFORD PLEA TO THE SINGLE CHARGE IN EXCHANGE FOR THE STATE'S DISMISSAL OF THE REMAINING THRE E CHARGES.

BY ENTERING THE ALFORD PLEA, DIMAS DID NOT ADMIT HE HAD COMMITTED THE CRIME, BUT DID CONCEDE THAT THE PROSECUTION HAD ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SECURE A CONVICTION AT TRIAL.

IN DECEMBER 2016, THE VICTIM TOLD INVESTIGATORS THAT SHE AND DIMAS HAD SEX THREE OR FOUR TIMES OVER THE COURSE OF MULTIPLE MONTHS, AFTER HAVING EXCHANGED FACEBOOK MESSAGES IN EARLY 2016.

DETECTIVES CONTACTED DIMAS OVER THE PHONE ON JANUARY 6 AFTER VISITING DIMAS'S ADDRESS AND NOT FINDING HIM THERE. DIMAS SAID HE WAS IN CODY TO SEE HIS GIRLFRIEND, AND HAD BEEN THERE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

POLICE TOLD DIMAS HE WAS IN VIOLATION OF HIS SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION, AS HE WAS NOT REGISTERED IN CODY. DIMAS WAS ARRESTED FEB. 15, 2017 WHEN HE ARRIVED AT THE NATRONA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FOR HIS THREE-MONTH CHECK IN.

DIMAS WAS SENTENCED JULY 28 BY DISTRICT JUDGE DANIEL FORGEY TO A TERM OF 20-48 MONTHS IMPRISONMENT FOR FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER. THE PRISON SENTENCE HANDED DOWN TUESDAY WILL RUN CONCURRENTLY WITH THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE.
====================

THE STOCK MARKET DROP IN THE LAST WEEK MADE EVERYONE ON WALL STREET SCARED, INCLUDING OIL TRADERS.

AND PATRICK DEHAAN OF GASBUDDY DOT COM SAYS THE DROP IN OIL PRICES CAUSED A DROP IN PRICES AT THE PUMP.

BUT HE ALSO SAYS, ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN.

DEHAAN THINKS OIL WILL SETTLE DOWN TO ABOUT $62-65 DOLLARS A BARREL.