Hear On The Range 5K August 16th in Casper
Get out your glow in the dark paint and glow sticks because The Olive Osmond Hearing Fund will be hosting the Hear on the Range 5K August 16th, 2013 at Crossroads Park in Casper. Register soon to help benefit children with a hearing loss through the Olive Osmond Hearing Fund.
The Hear on the Range 5K is a night run/fun walk. The run will be with glow-in-the-dark with black lights, glow paint, glow sticks and any other bright accessory, with a grand finale of fireworks. All runners are encouraged to deck themselves out in glow-in-the-dark paint, clothes, and accessories to show off their style for this awesome night of running for a great cause. The race is open to participants of all ages. All 5K participants who register by August 1st will receive an awesome tech shirt. Any registrations received after August 1st will not be guaranteed a tech shirt, so be sure to register early!
- 7:30 p.m. - Packet Pick-up/On-site Registrations
- 8:30 p.m. - Entertainment and Activities
- 9:30 p.m. - 5K Glow-in-the-dark walk/run
Race Prices: Please note: All Registrations are non-refundable.
- $25 – By August 15, 2013
- $30 - On-site Registrations (Online registration closes August 15, 2013)
- 10 members: $200
- If the team raises more than $1,000 – customized team shirts. (Deadline August 1st)
- If the team raises more than $1,500 – customized colors for team shirts. (Deadline August 1st)
The funds raised from the event will benefit the Olive Osmond Hearing Fund, which will help local deaf and hard-of-hearing. We are working to benefit local families with hearing aids and well as benefiting the Wyoming Hands & Voices.