MOOSE, Wyo. (AP) — A fire erupted at an employee dormitory in Grand Teton National Park, killing one person and injured four others.

The fire ignited at a Grand Teton Lodge Company dorm at Colter Bay. Park officials say the emergency call went out just after midnight and a fire engine arrived within 10 minutes.

Firefighters carried out one person who was unresponsive. Resuscitation efforts continued for almost an hour before he was declared dead at the scene.

Four others were treated for minor injuries and smoke inhalation.

The victim's identity is being withheld until his family can be told.

About 70 people were evacuated from the two-story building. Firefighters contained the fire to a single room. The flames were snuffed out by 2 p.m. The cause isn't yet known.