Events by EventfulICS Train-the-Trainer (Pilot Course)- Casper, Wyoming
Please Read Before Signing up for this class
Social Security Numbers are no longer used for enrollments in DHS/FEMA classes. A FEMA Student Identification (SID) Number is needed to enroll. It only takes a couple minutes. You can get your FEMA SID number here https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/
Date: June 17-20, 2013
Times : 8:00am – 5:00pm Each Day
Location: Ramada Plaza Riverside
300 West F Street
Casper, Wyoming 82601
Host Agency: Converse County Emergency Management
The Wyoming Homeland Security Training Program is pleased to host this training event. The class is open to all qualified candidates from the local private sector or any local government agency.
This course prepares participants to deliver the current ICS curriculum. While ICS 100 and 200 courses are addressed, the major emphasis is on ICS 300 and 400.
- ICS 100, ICS 200, ICS 300, ICS 400, IS 700 and IS 800. NOTE: Students must have taken the Emergency Management Institute, US Department of Agriculture, National Fire Academy or National Wildfire Coordinating Group or equivalent ICS courses.
- Student must have a working knowledge of ICS through experience and/or training
- Student must have attended classes in adult education . Examples:
- G-265 Basic Instructional Skills
- Basic Instructional Development
- Fire Instructor I and/or II
- CDP Instructor Training Certification Course
- Any Equivalent course to meet Basic Skills
(the first day of this course is G-265 Basic Instructional Skills and will meet the above requirement if you have not had adult education classes. If you have met this requirement, please provide a copy of your certificate prior to the 1st day of the course to be considered for this prerequisite. You may send a copy of your certificate by e-mail to email@example.com or you can fax to 307-358-0994.)
Course Length: 4 days
You must be a first responder or belong to a state, county, or local organization or agency to attend this training
If you have any questions or concerns about this class please contact Marty Roark at (307) 358-1920 or firstname.lastname@example.org