Enter the Fire Pit Competition at the ‘Best of 307′ Party March 7th
Calling all welders and fabricators! We want to showcase your fire pit building skills. Enter the Kustom Koncepts Fire Pit Competition at the 'Best of 307' party on March 7th at the Central Wyoming Fairgrounds in Casper!
Do you have the skills to create an awesome and unique fire pit? Show us what you got! While you are here, join us as we celebrate Wyoming with a party March 7th showcasing the best that the 307 has to offer! The Jalan Crossland Band headlines the show, with appearances by Wyoming favorites Chad Lore and John Kirlin. Check out the vendors showcasing their Wyoming made products, along with samples from the Wyoming Distillery Guild and the best beers handcrafted in the 307.
For more info on the 'Best of 307' party, visit bestof307.com.
2017 Kustom Koncepts Fire Pit Competition Guidelines:
1. Only non-flammable materials may be used in the construction of the
2. Only original designs will be accepted.
3. Wood will be provided for wood-burning Fire Pits, however propane and
all connections must be provided by the artist for propane-burning
4. You may enter the competition as an individual, team or business.
5. The entry fee is $50 per submission. This fee includes 2 tickets to the
Best of 307 event.
6. Entry applications and payment must be received by February 17th.
7. All submissions must be transported to the Fairgrounds Industrial
Building site by 4:00 P.M.on Tuesday, March 7th. Fire pits will need to be
removed by the artist between10:00-10:30 P.M. on Tuesday, March 7th.
Submissions must also meet the following Natrona County Fire Protection
- Maximum fuel area is 3 feet in diameter and 2 feet high.
-All wood-burning submissions must utilize a screen or spark
arrestor, and it must be in place while burning. Propane
submissions do not require a screen.