Arby’s to Test Venison Sandwich, Wyoming Would You Try It? [POLL]
Arby's announced earlier today, that the chain would start serving a new venison sandwich (in select markets) by the end of the month.
Arby's venison sandwich features a thick-cut venison steak and crispy onions with a berry sauce on a toasted roll, according to the company.
Only seventeen cities will get to try the new creation for a limited time. The company has chosen areas that are known to have heavy deer hunting traffic. Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Georgia will be the testing sites.
This is part of their "Meats" campaign and coincides with the start of hunting season.
If you're traveling and have a hankering for a venison sandwich, here are the locations:
Available Oct. 31-Nov. 3:
- 2044 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. , Nashville, Tenn.
Available Nov. 4-6:
- 3821 Tower Ave., Superior, Wis.
- 1690 Park Place Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minn.
- 704 Highway 33 South, Cloquet, Minn.
- 348 Lincoln Ave. SE, St. Cloud, Minn.
- 3275 First St. S, St. Cloud, Minn.
- 4415 Roswell Rd. NE, Atlanta,
Available Nov. 12-14:
- 4229 W Vienna Rd., Clio, Mich.
- 4040 17 Mile Rd. NE, Cedar Springs, Mich.
- 1215 M 89, Plainwell, Mich.
- 8685 Birch Run Rd., Birch Run, Mich.
Available Nov. 25-27:
- 5205 Library Road, Bethel Park, Penn.
- 4260 Ohio River Blvd., Bellevue, Penn.
- 16 Towne Center Drive, Leechburg, Penn.
- 2539 W State St., New Castle, Penn.
- 2648 Ellwood Rd., New Castle, Penn.
- 3224 Wilmington Rd., New Castle, Penn.