10 Hilarious Reasons Why A Dogs Haircut Costs More Than Mine
With a quick look at averages for haircuts around the Casper community I was surprised to see it was cheaper to get my haircut than get a grooming session for a dog or cat. With a mens' average cut costing $19.00 and a womens' cut averaging $24.00 in the Casper area, I thought it would certainly be cheaper to shave the dog or cat. No chance. Charges for pet grooming start at $25.00 and go up to $90.00! Really?!? $90 bucks to shave the dog?
I thought all this way out of line until I saw this hilarious justification from groomer to groomer magazine.
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
Tough to argue any of these points and now will write that check with a smile on my face!